Cashew Cream Base + Apple Pie Filling = Delicious Apple Pie Ice Pops
Hey, friends – So this is Part 2 of the Apple Pie Ice Pops from the new Purely Pops Cookbook.
Part 1 contained the super easy cashew cream base, and this post shares the mouthwatering apple pie filling recipe. Combine them and you have some seriously delicious popsicles. My husband was lured from his office (which can be a hard feat) by the amazing apple pie smells coming from the kitchen – your house will smell SO good!
These Awesome Recipes are from the Purely Pops Cookbook
So I won’t go on and on about how great the Purely Pops Cookbook from Leanne Vogel is in this post, since I already professed my love in Part 1. BUT, I will tell you that if you want healthy summer treat recipes that are no-bake, free of the major allergens, and use only real food ingredients – you’ve got to grab a copy.
I also list out the recipes I can’t wait to try (Butter Pecan, anyone?), and will be making over the next few weeks.
Loving the apple pie filling swirling through the creamy base… so does Kaya 😉
Need some popsicle molds?
- 1 cup cream base (see www.madetoglow.com for recipe)
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fill each ice pop mold with cream base (see www.madetoglow.com for recipe), halfway to the top of the fill line. Set aside.
- Add sliced apple, water and cinnamon to a small frying pan and bring to a boil on medium-low heat. Once boiling, add coconut nectar, almond butter and vanilla extract.
- Cook for 1 minute, until thick. Divide apple mixture between the ice pop molds. Cover with ice pop tops and transfer to the freezer to chill for 8 hours.
I’d love to connect with you on social media –
For day-to-day recipes, pictures, resources, and tips,
follow Made to Glow on
Have you seen the Made to Glow Amazon Shop?
It’s full of my favorite products – from food to kitchen gadgets to books to body products. Check it out!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase any products through the links in this post, Made to Glow will earn a small commission which helps to support the development of the site and is sincerely appreciated. I only recommend products that I use myself and recommend to clients. Thank you!