Happy Friday, y’all! Can you believe it’s the end of July? This month flew by – from an amazing week of r&r with my family on Lake Keowee in South Carolina, to celebrating my 31st birthday with friends in NYC, to Chicago for a non-stop week of presentations and meetings for work… it’s been a whirlwind.
- BeautyCounter cosmetics – have you tried them? My husband gifted me some for my birthday and I can’t wait to try more!
- 9 Tips for Constipation Relief – I know, I know, not the most pleasant subject, but everybody poops. Seriously. It’s a HUGE part of our overall wellness that can get ignored as it’s not the most appealing topic to discuss, but it’s super important. I like Magnesium Citrate and a Squatty Potty to help move things along – and now my clients are hooked!
- This real food 2-day reset is helping me get back on track after a crazy month. The Carrot Cake Smoothie and Skinny Reuben Salad are my fave.
- All things smoothie: super helpful for beginners – MTG’s Smoothie How-To Guide + Creamy Orange Mango Green Smoothie, a bomb.com cookbook full of scrumptious smoothies – The Vibrant Life, a mouthwatering Raspberry Cherry Coconut Smoothie Bowl from In it 4 the Long Run, and 8 delicious, refreshing summer smoothies in this round-up from the Balanced Berry.
- Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate. ICYMI – I’ve been snacking on these all month… my Chocolate Avocado Mousse (add berries/kiwi/seeds/cacao nibs and voila, see below) and my Chocolate Superfood Brownies. They hit the spot!
- Meditation Techniques for People Who Hate Meditation from Fast Company… that Miss Dunn was on to something! I’m all about incorporating it into your daily routines.
- Lady Bits by Dr. Brianne Grogran, DPT. I love this book – it’s stuffed to the brim with valuable info about women’s health… from aging to understanding our cycles to nutrition and yoga. Keep your eyes out for a giveaway coming soon or buy a copy now.
- Finding inspiration for the new house from this entryway, this living room, this home office, and this bathroom. We’re painting several rooms in our new house, so I’ve already fall down the Pinterest rabbit hole… check out my “HOME” board for more on what’s been inspiring me lately.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, friends!