Today, I’m revisiting a favorite recipe, originally posted last fall, to give it some new love and a new look.
I’ve made my Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice Green Smoothie so many times. However, I recently started experimenting with different measurements of some of the ingredients, so I took a few updated photos to give it a bit of a refreshed look.
It’s a favorite around here during the fall and winter, and seems to be for you guys as well (one of my most pinned recipes). I’ve heard it’s your go-to fall breakfast smoothie, and a lot of you have told me you love it for a healthy on-the-go snack.
This smoothie is full of nutrition and flavor, is pretty darn festive, and is ready to become a favorite in your rotation.
- 1 and ¼+ Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk (from a carton, not canned) or other non-dairy milk**
- 2 Handfuls of Fresh Spinach
- ¼ Cup of Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 Cup+ Frozen Mango Chunks or Chopped Frozen Pineapple**
- 1 Frozen Banana**
- ½ Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Optional toppings: cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, and chopped, toasted walnuts or pecans
- Put all of the ingredients into the blender (put the coconut milk in first) and blend together until creamy. Add more liquid if needed.
- After blending together, taste it. If you want it to be sweeter, add a bit more frozen mango, banana, or a drop of your favorite sweetener. If you want it thinner, add more milk and blend again. It's easy to customize to your liking!
- Pour the smoothie into glasses or jars and top with a sprinkle of cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, and pecans or walnuts.
** Frozen mango is my go-to ingredient here, but frozen pineapple also works well! If you need it sweeter (depending on how sweet the coconut milk is), add more mango. I've gone up to 1 cup + ¼ cup or more, if needed.
** Peel and chop spotted bananas into chunks and then freeze so they’re always on hand.
** If you don’t drink it all at once, store it in a glass jar (mason jars work well or re-use nut butter jars) in the fridge. When ready to drink, simply shake it up!
Traveling this week for Thanksgiving?
These healthy travel tips will help you stay sane, feel good, and get your glow on.
In need of some Thanksgiving recipe inspiration?
And, don’t forget to check out this holiday dessert recipe e-book – on sale now for 25% off!
Use the code “HOLIDAY” to snag your sweet deal.
Check out my review for more information!
For day-to-day recipes, pictures, resources, and tips,
follow Made to Glow on
Have you seen the
It’s full of my favorite products – from food to kitchen gadgets to books to body products. Check it out!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase any products through the links in this site, Made to Glow may earn a small commission, which helps to support the development of the site and is sincerely appreciated. Thank you!