It’s finally here! I’ve been wanting to revamp MTG’s look for awhile, and Julie with Deluxe Designs helped me bring it to life.
We’re still tweaking a few things, but I’d love for you to take a look around. You’ll notice several new or updated pages and site functions, including:
- An updated Home page that highlights seasonal recipes, new lifestyle posts, and more;
- A revised About page to give you the lowdown on why I created MTG and how I started on my healing journey;
- A separate Blog page focused just on the latest and greatest from the blog, as well as showcasing my top posts and sharing some Instagram love;
- An easy-to-navigate repository of all my of Lifestyle posts, so you can quickly find articles by: Natural Beauty, Healthy Eating Tips, Healthy Pregnancy and Baby, Self-Care, and more;
- An updated Recipe index for easy searching of gluten-free and dairy-free recipes;
- A listing of my favorite products and affiliate programs + a new one-stop-shop for all of my favorite Amazon products, including pantry items, natural body and beauty products, and new mama and baby items; and
- A menu of all of my Services and offerings.
We’re still finalizing bits and pieces, but I couldn’t wait to share the new look. I am thrilled to give MTG a facelift, and hope you enjoy the new site. Huge thanks to Julie for her beautiful work.
I’d love to hear from you – please leave a comment and let me know what you like, don’t like, and what you’d like to see more of…
Have a wonderful holiday weekend! We are getting ready for our little guy to arrive, so I’m looking forward to some R&R at the pool.
Need some healthy BBQ ideas? This post is full of them + a fun reggae playlist to help you relax.
And before I go, I want to make sure you know about an awesome holiday sale going on to help you get your glow on… lighten up with the Weekend Reboot (my favorite 2-day healthy eating reset), or get freely flowing and pain-free with The Circle Solution. In honor of Independence Day, all healthy living e-courses are 25% off July 1 – July 4: http://bit.ly/1RxBsW0
check out Made to Glow on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
It’s full of my favorite products – from food to kitchen gadgets to books to body products. Check it out!