Happy Friday, y’all! It’s been awhile since my last Friday Favorites post, so I thought I’d share some of my favorite things from the last couple of months… ecobeauty, new recipes, baby bump updates, and sneak peeks of what’s to come.
If you saw my recent post with my favorite eco-friendly beauty products, you saw that I’m a huge fan of Honest Beauty and Beautycounter because they’re safe but also glamorous, and most importantly, they work!
I shared my favorites (including some perfect-for-spring pink and coral lip shines and crayons) in that post, but just last week I ordered Beautycounter’s new lengthening mascara. It actually makes my wimpy little lashes look longer, stays on all day, and I don’t have to worry that I’m using harsh chemicals.
With less than 2 months to go, my husband and I are in full-on baby prep mode. This little guy is already the center of our universe, and making himself known with all of his kicks, stretches, jabs, and hiccups.
My family just threw us a baby shower last weekend (see picture below). What an amazing day celebrating this baby bump surrounded by our family and friends. So much joy, laughter, and love!
Although I’m incredibly excited (and let’s be real: nervous) for him to finally arrive, I’ve loved being pregnant and am trying my best to savor these last eight weeks. Once I got through the first four months, I started feeling great and really enjoying it all.
I’ll be reflecting on what I learned from the first half of pregnancy in a post coming next month, and will also be sharing some of my go-to pregnancy items (maternity clothes, food, belly balms, etc) in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes out! Sneak peek: these organic sweet potato/sea salt potato chips made in coconut oil and the new Coconut, Kale, and Cacao Superfood Larabars are hitting the spot right now.
My blogging gal pals have been hard at work releasing some mouthwatering spring recipes, so I had to highlight a few that I can’t wait to try.
- Fudgy Paleo Brownies from Joy.Food.Sunshine – these look ah-ma-zing. Making them this weekend!
- Vegan Avocado Caprese Pasta Salad from Emilie Eats – the perfect spring dish.
- Fresh Apple Salad with Cinnamon Tahini Drizzle from Little Bits Of – she got me with the cinnamon tahini drizzle…. yum.
- Fruit and Rosemary Popsicles from Diary of an Ex-Sloth – I’m a huge fan of the watermelon and strawberry combo (have you seen this side summer salad?), so this sounds delish.
I’m very excited to reveal a website makeover next month! I’ve been working hard to redesign the site in a way that makes it easier to use, from finding recipes to shopping my favorite products. I can’t wait to unveil it, so stay tuned.
In Case You Missed It
Some of the most popular posts on MTG in the recent weeks include:
- 10 Make-Ahead Breakfast Ideas (Paleo with Vegan Options)
- My Favorite Eco-Friendly Makeup and Beauty Buys
- Strawberry, Orange, and Mint Infused Water
- Celebrate Spring with the Top Made to Glow Recipes (Paleo, Vegan)
- Be a Warrior, Not a Worrier
Have a great weekend, friends! Keep your eyes out for a new muffin recipe, chocolate avocado fudgsicles, a new recipe from the Weekend Reboot, my favorite eco-friendly hair and body products, and my few of go-to pregnancy items.
check out Made to Glow on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
It’s full of my favorite products – from food to kitchen gadgets to books to body products. Check it out!