- 1.5 cups cashew meal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- A sprinkle of (2 grinds) of pink salt
- 1 very spotted banana - Mash it against the side of the bowl with a spoon until smooth
- 1 Tb vanilla
- 2 eggs (it's best if they're room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened vanilla coconut milk from a carton, not can)
- Preheat a griddle pan on medium low heat. While the pan is heating up, prepare the batter.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together the wet ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth. Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk until well-combined.
- You have to wait until the griddle is HOT to cook your batter. Oil your pan - I use Trader Joe's coconut oil spray or a dab of olive oil.
- Pour your batter onto the pan in small 4-in ovals. It's easier if you use a 1/4 cup measurer to scoop up the batter and pour onto the pan.
- Let the pancakes cook until you see bubbles. Don't flip them until they're bubbling or they'll fall apart! Once you see bubbles, carefully slide your spatula under each edge then flip. Cook on the other side for just another minute or two.
This recipe makes ten 4-inch pancakes. I often double the recipe and freeze the pancakes that I don’t eat to save them for breakfasts during the week. For inspiration, check out this post.
Have you seen the Made to Glow Amazon Shop?
It’s full of my favorite products – from food to kitchen gadgets to books to body products. Check it out!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase any products through the links in this post, Made to Glow will earn a small commission which helps to support the development of the site and is sincerely appreciated. I only recommend products that I use myself or recommend to clients. Thank you!