Beautiful, right? The colors and vibrancy of fresh fruits and vegetables is stunning. I saw a quote recently that said “Eat food that is alive, and you will feel alive.” So true!
This juice uses some gorgeous beets, carrots, and oranges to not only get that pretty color, but also make you feel great! I even threw in some beet and carrot top greens because those are also packed with goodness. Did you know? Don’t throw those greens out! Just chop them off the top of the beets and carrots, give a good wash, and throw them in the juicer.
A little bit of fresh ginger, and turmeric if you can find it, give it a bit of a immune-boosting zing. All of the ingredients in this juice are super nutritious and help you get your anti-inflammatory, detoxifying glow on!
- 3 medium or 4 small raw beets, peeled
- 3 carrots
- Large handful of beet greens
- Large handful of carrot top greens
- 1/2 lemon (I leave the skin and seeds in tact)
- 1/2 - 1 in. of peeled ginger
- 1 large orange, peeled
- 1/2 - 1 in. of peeled turmeric (optional)
- Wash and chop all of the ingredients into small pieces that fit into your juicer and juice away!
- I like to stir up the juice and chill it in the fridge for a few minutes before drinking so the flavors combine together.
- Makes about 2 - 2.5 cups of juice.
- - You need to use a Juicer for this recipe. Results will be much different if you blend this recipe.
- - If you're a ginger and lemon fan, feel free to add more!
- - If you can't find fresh turmeric, simply omit.
- - Best consumed within 24 hours.
- - Store in glass jars in the fridge.
- - Try to use organic ingredients for a clean juice.
Here is the juicer I use: Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
I highly recommend these two programs for even more awesome juice and smoothie recipes! The Vibrant Life Cleanse Program and Cookbook has 55+ amazing smoothie and juice recipes and the Weekend Reboot 2-Day Detox has several delish options including this super popular Carrot Cake Smoothie.
Lastly, don’t miss out on your chance to win a Vitamix blender!! To celebrate the launch of the Vibrant Life Cleanse Program and Cookbook, the author, Leanne, is featuring a Vitamix giveaway! To enter and check it out, click here.
For day-to-day recipes, pictures, resources, and tips,
check out Made to Glow on
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase this product through the links in this post, Made to Glow will earn a small commission which helps to support the development of the site and is sincerely appreciated. I only recommend products that I use myself or recommend to clients. Thank you!