Hey, friends – Many of you have asked me about doing cleanses and detoxes, so here’s one more that I am excited to share with you! I promise I haven’t turned into the cleanse monster (did you see my last post?), but:
1) I’ve heard from so many of you about wanting more detox info,
2) I’ll be doing this detox myself and can’t wait (and would love for you to join me), and
3) there’s a limited-time bonus (see below) going on, which I want you to be able to score!
So, here’s another awesome new resource – The Weekend Reboot from Brianne Grogan of FemFusion Fitness – a 2-day effective, food-based (no starvation!), totally do-able cleanse for those who want a reset.
Since I moved to New Jersey a few months ago, I’ve noticed my body changing, and not in a good way. I felt a bit out of control with all of the change happening at once, and noticed I was turning to food to comfort myself. Overeating combined with less sleep, less exercise, more sitting during the day, and more stress has led to my clothes fitting tighter. Not a fun feeling. I think most of us have been here before, and now that I recognize it, I’m ready to stop it! I feel that a reboot would be a great way to get back to basics – join me (details about my plans are below)!
So here’s the deal:
– No starvation, no scary restrictions, just pure, simple, easy-to-digest food choices
– 27 page Weekend Reboot e-book with seasonal menu plans, shopping lists, prep-ahead guides, and 15 unique “Reboot” recipes
– $16.99 – To buy or get more information on the ebook, click here
– Brianne’s also offering a bonus! When you purchase the Weekend Reboot from April 14-18, you’ll nab her Nourish package for free (a $21.99 value) — meal plans, over 100 gluten and dairy free recipes, and videos. Note: Bonus offer not valid with any other coupons or discounts.
The Weekend Reboot is FREE of gluten, grains, dairy, eggs, soy, and refined sugar, is safe for those who follow a paleo-style diet, and includes vegan options as well.
JOIN ME: I’ll be doing the Weekend Reboot the weekend of April 26 and 27th – that’s next weekend. I will be posting my shopping trip, food prep, and progress as we go through the weekend, using the hashtag #weekendreboot on twitter, instagram, and Facebook.
I would love if you’d do it with me so we can feel supported and energized. The more the merrier! If you don’t want to buy the program, that’s cool, too! Just make it a point to honor your glow that weekend. Get more rest, get more veggies, and give yourself some love. In with the good, and out with the old, and anything else that is not serving your best self.
For day-to-day recipes, pictures, resources, and tips,
check out Made to Glow on
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase this product through the links in this post, Made to Glow will earn a small commission which helps to support the development of the site and is sincerely appreciated. I was sent a free copy of the Weekend Reboot program, but I am under no obligation to post a positive review. I only recommend products that I use myself or recommend to clients. Thank you!